2021 Chevrolet Silverado 5500 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Duramag Landscape Dump (Stock #21C1780)
Read More… This Chevrolet Silverado MD delivers a Turbocharged Diesel V8 6.6L/402 engine powering this Automatic transmission. WORK TRUCK PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment, WINDOWS, POWER WITH DRIVER EXPRESS UP AND DOWN AND EXPRESS DOWN ON ALL OTHER WINDOWS, WHEELS, 19.5 X 6.75, STEEL, BLACK PAINTED, 8-HOLES, HUB PILOTED (STD).* This Chevrolet Silverado MD Features the Following Options *WHEELBASE, 189 (480.1 CM), 108 CA, TRAILERING PROVISIONS, TRAILERING WIRE HARNESS ONLY, TRAILER COMBINED (STOP/TAIL/TURN) CONNECTION SOCKET AND HARNESS MOUNTED AT REAR OF FRAME., TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER, INTEGRATED, TIRES, REAR 225/70R19.5G HIGHWAY BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL Max Axle Load: 15,000 lb., TIRES, FRONT 225/70R19.5G HIGHWAY BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL Max Axle Load: 7,940 lb., TIRE VALVE CAP, HALTEC FLOW-THRU, TAIL LAMP WIRING HARNESS PROVISIONS includes wiring for standard left and right taillamps, separate 8 feet of extra cable wiring for left and right body-mounted tail lights, SUMMIT WHITE, SPARE TIRE DELETE (STD), SHOCK ABSORBERS, REAR.* Visit Us Today *Test drive this must-see, must-drive, must-own beauty today at Nimnicht Chevrolet, 1550 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32210.
- BATTERIES HEAVY-DUTY DUAL 1300 COLD-CRANKING AMPS includes battery box mounted to left side under cab
- ONSTAR AND CHEVROLET CONNECTED SERVICES CAPABLE Includes compass in instrument cluster.
- WHEELS 19.5 X 6.75 STEEL BLACK PAINTED 8-HOLES HUB PILOTED (STD)
- BACKUP ALARM (Includes (SFW) SEO Calibration for backup alarm.
- GLASS DEEP-TINTED
- MIRRORS OUTSIDE HEATED POWER-ADJUSTABLE VERTICAL TRAILERING UPPER GLASS MANUAL-FOLDING AND EXTENDING BLACK. Includes integrated turn signal indicators consisting of 51 square inch flat mirror surface positioned over a 24.5 square inch convex mirror surface with a common head and lower convex spotter glass (convex glass is not heated and not power adjustable) and addition of Auxiliary cargo lamp for backing up (helps to see trailer when backing up with a trailer) and amber auxiliary clearance lamp
- SUMMIT WHITE
- 34 000 LB. GCWR (15 422 KG)
- POWER TAKE OFF ENGINE CONTROL PROVISIONS Access is available on left-hand and right-hand side
- TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER INTEGRATED
- LICENSE PLATE KIT FRONT
- BACK-UP ALARM CALIBRATION This calibration will allow installation of an aftermarket back-up alarm by disabling rear perimeter lighting
- POWER OUTLET 110-VOLT AC
- REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
- WORK TRUCK PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- SEATS FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH 3-PASSENGER driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar. (STD)
- ENGINE DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO-DIESEL V8 B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE 350 hp @ 2700 rpm 700 lb.-ft. torque @ 1600 rpm (STD)
- 6-SPEAKER AUDIO SYSTEM
- BATTERY TOP POST THREADED BATTERY JUMP START STUD (located on battery box)
- AUDIO SYSTEM 7 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN WITH CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones. (Includes (UQ3) 6-speaker audio system.
- 4G LTE WI-FI HOTSPOT CAPABLE
- REAR SUSPENSION 13 500 LB. (6 123 KG) MULTI-LEAF VARI-RATE
- TRAILERING PROVISIONS TRAILERING WIRE HARNESS ONLY TRAILER COMBINED (STOP/TAIL/TURN) CONNECTION SOCKET AND HARNESS MOUNTED AT REAR OF FRAME.
- GVWR 17 500 LB. (7938 KG)
- WINDOWS POWER WITH DRIVER EXPRESS UP AND DOWN AND EXPRESS DOWN ON ALL OTHER WINDOWS
- WHEELBASE 189 (480.1 CM) 108 CA
- SPARE TIRE DELETE (STD)
- ALTERNATOR 220 AMPS
- FRONT SUSPENSION 7 000 LB. (3 175 KG) MULTI-LEAF INCLUDES SHOCK ABSORBERS
- REAR AXLE 4.30 RATIO Max road speed: 75 MPH
- HORN DUAL-NOTE
- FRONT FENDER EXTENSION PAINTED BODY COLOR
- PAINT SOLID
- SHOCK ABSORBERS REAR
- ELECTRICAL PROVISIONS REAR OF FRAME UPFITTER BODY BUILDER WIRING includes Sealed Connectors for Tail/Amber Turn/Marker/Backup/Accessory Power/Ground and Sealed Connector for Stop/Turn
- RECOVERY HOOKS FRONT FRAME-MOUNTED BLACK
- TIRE VALVE CAP HALTEC FLOW-THRU
- DPF DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER MANUAL REGENERATION customer regeneration will not be allowed until the DPF load percentage has reached 100% full and a driver information center (DIC) message has been shown
- AXLE LIMITED SLIP DANA SPICER TRUETRAC TORQUE PROPORTIONING LIMITED SLIP
- 5500 HD SERIES
- REAR AXLE 15 500 LB. (7 031 KG) DANA SPICER S16-130 SINGLE REDUCTION
- REAR VISION CAMERA DISPLAY INTEGRATED INTO RADIO (Shipped loose in cab for upfitter installation.)
- RUGGED DUTY SERVICE TRANSMISSION AUTOMATIC CLOSE-RATIO 6 SPD WITH DOUBLE OVERDRIVE ALLISON A1750RDS ratios 3.10 1ST 1.80 2ND 1.40 3RD 1.00 4TH 0.70 5TH 0.61 Rugged Duty Series
- DARK ASH SEATS WITH JET BLACK INTERIOR ACCENTS CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- ADDITIONAL FUEL 5 GALLONS
- TIRES REAR 225/70R19.5G HIGHWAY BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL Max Axle Load: 15 000 lb.
- TIRES FRONT 225/70R19.5G HIGHWAY BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL Max Axle Load: 7 940 lb.
- FRONT AXLE 7 000 LB. DANA SPICER D800-N I-BEAM NON-DRIVING
- GRILLE GUARD SCREEN STONE PROTECTION (mounted to bumper)
- EXHAUST SYSTEM REAR EXIT
- TAIL LAMP WIRING HARNESS PROVISIONS includes wiring for standard left and right taillamps separate 8 feet of extra cable wiring for left and right body-mounted tail lights
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Power Steering
- Steel Wheels
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Running Boards/Side Steps
- AM/FM Stereo
- MP3 Player
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Split Bench Seat
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Power Door Locks
- Cruise Control
- Traction Control
- Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Automatic Headlights
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
- Front Side Air Bag
- Front Head Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
- View All
|Call For Pricing|
|Additional Upfit Cost|
Contact Nimnicht Chevrolet for more info.(904) 337-6929
Vehicle available NOW in Jacksonville, FL
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a month term, % interest and % downpayment.
***See dealer for details. Tax, tag, title, license and dealer administration fee (unless itemized above) are extra.
While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the factory rebates, incentives, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. PLEASE MAKE SURE to confirm the details of this vehicle (such as what factory rebates you may or may not qualify for) with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly.
Displayed MPG is based on applicable EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
† Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.