2020 Express 3500 4x2, Knapheide KUV Service Utility Van (Stock #20G12)
Read More… This Chevrolet Express Commercial Cutaway boasts a Gas V8 6.0L/364 engine powering this Automatic transmission. WINDOWS, POWER, WHEELS, 4 -16 X 6.5 (40.6 CM X 16.5 CM), 8-LUG PAINTED STEEL, HEAVY-DUTY (STD), WHEEL CONFIGURATION, REAR, SINGLE (STD).* This Chevrolet Express Commercial Cutaway Features the Following Options *POWER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes (A31) power windows and (AU3) power door locks, DRIVER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes Tilt-Wheel and (K34) cruise control, CHROME APPEARANCE PACKAGE (Includes (V46) front chrome bumper and (V22) chrome grille. , VISORS, DRIVER AND FRONT PASSENGER, VINYL in lieu of standard cloth, TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, HEAVY-DUTY electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking, Powertrain Grade Braking, and Tap-Up/Tap-Down Driver Shift Control, TRAILERING PROVISIONS, TRAILERING WIRE HARNESS ONLY, TIRES, REAR LT245/75R16E ALL-SEASON, BLACKWALL (STD), TIRES, FRONT LT245/75R16E ALL-SEASON, BLACKWALL (STD), THEFT ALARM NOTIFICATION requires paid plan, working electrical system, cell reception, GPS signal, armed GM factory-installed theft-deterrent system, contact method on file and enrollment to receive alerts. Message and data rates may apply. See onstar.com for details and limitations, SUSPENSION, REAR MULTI-LEAF IN LIEU OF THE STANDARD TAPERED LEAF.* Visit Us Today *Treat yourself- stop by Nimnicht Chevrolet located at 1550 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32210 to make this car yours today!
- MIRROR INSIDE REARVIEW (STD)
- DIFFERENTIAL HEAVY-DUTY LOCKING REAR
- SEATS FRONT BUCKET WITH CUSTOM CLOTH TRIM HEAD RESTRAINTS AND INBOARD ARMRESTS Includes only driver high-back bucket seat with Custom Cloth trim when ordered with (ZX1) driver-only high-back bucket seating arrangement. Includes (BA3) engine cover console with swing-out bin.)
- REAR AXLE 3.42 RATIO
- THEFT ALARM NOTIFICATION requires paid plan working electrical system cell reception GPS signal armed GM factory-installed theft-deterrent system contact method on file and enrollment to receive alerts. Message and data rates may apply. See onstar.com for details and limitations
- TIRES FRONT LT245/75R16E ALL-SEASON BLACKWALL (STD)
- STEERING WHEEL LEATHER WRAPPED
- WHEELS 4 -16 X 6.5 (40.6 CM X 16.5 CM) 8-LUG PAINTED STEEL HEAVY-DUTY (STD)
- CRUISE CONTROL
- TRAILERING PROVISIONS TRAILERING WIRE HARNESS ONLY
- 3500 VAN PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment
- SUMMIT WHITE
- GRILLE CHROME
- ENGINE VORTEC 6.0L V8 (341 hp [254.3 kW] @ 5400 rpm 373 lb-ft of torque [503.6 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) (Includes external oil cooler.
- FUEL ADDITIONAL 3-GALLONS 3 gallons of fuel in addition to normal assembly plant fill
- REAR VISION CAMERA camera and cable shipped loose
- STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS MOUNTED AUDIO CONTROLS
- SUSPENSION REAR MULTI-LEAF IN LIEU OF THE STANDARD TAPERED LEAF
- WHEEL CONFIGURATION REAR SINGLE (STD)
- AIRBAGS SEAT-MOUNTED SIDE-IMPACT FOR DRIVER AND RIGHT-FRONT PASSENGER AND ROOF-RAIL MOUNTED HEAD-CURTAIN SIDE-IMPACT
- TIRES REAR LT245/75R16E ALL-SEASON BLACKWALL (STD)
- BODY STANDARD (STD)
- DRIVER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes Tilt-Wheel and (K34) cruise control
- REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY with 2 transmitters and remote panic button
- CONSOLE ENGINE COVER with swing-out storage bin
- MIRRORS OUTSIDE MID-STANCE SAIL PANEL MOUNTED Provides Velvac convex combination RH and LH outside rear view mirrors that are sail panel mounted with arms that provide a medium stance. Mirrors can be utilized with bodies that are up to 78 inches in width. Mirrors provide a 63.3 sq. inch flat glass positioned over a 30.1 sq. inch convex glass within a common head. Mirrors are shipped loose in vehicle.
- PAINT SOLID
- BLUETOOTH FOR PHONE personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system (subscription to OnStar services not required for operation).
- VISORS DRIVER AND FRONT PASSENGER VINYL in lieu of standard cloth
- AUDIO SYSTEM FEATURE USB PORT
- DOOR LOCKS POWER with lock-out protection
- SHIP THRU PRODUCED IN WENTZVILLE AND SHIPPED TO KNAPHEIDE TRUCK EQUIPMENT WENTZVILLE MO THEN BACK TO WENTZVILLE ASSEMBLY FOR FINAL SHIPMENT
- BUMPER FRONT CHROME WITH STEP-PAD
- AIR CONDITIONING SINGLE-ZONE MANUAL (STD)
- POWER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes (A31) power windows and (AU3) power door locks
- GVWR 9900 LBS. (4490 KG) (STD) (Includes (R04) single rear wheel configuration.
- WINDOWS POWER
- MEDIUM PEWTER CUSTOM CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- TRANSMISSION 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC HEAVY-DUTY electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking Powertrain Grade Braking and Tap-Up/Tap-Down Driver Shift Control
- SEATING ARRANGEMENT DRIVER AND FRONT PASSENGER HIGH-BACK BUCKET includes head restraints and vinyl or cloth trim (STD)
- CHROME APPEARANCE PACKAGE (Includes (V46) front chrome bumper and (V22) chrome grille.
- OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE DISPLAY
- AUDIO SYSTEM AM/FM STEREO WITH MP3 PLAYER AND USB PORT includes seek-and-scan digital clock TheftLock random select auxiliary jack and 2 front door speakers
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Power Steering
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Steel Wheels
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Intermittent Wipers
- AM/FM Stereo
- MP3 Player
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- WiFi Hotspot
- Bucket Seats
- Bucket Seats
- Trip Computer
- Engine Immobilizer
- Power Outlet
- Power Outlet
- Rear Defrost
- Daytime Running Lights
- Traction Control
- Stability Control
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
- Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
- Requires Subscription
- Back-Up Camera
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- View All
Say goodbye to crawling around in the back of your cargo van endlessly searching for tools, parts and equipment. The KUV creates optimized organization for the technician, dividing the storage space into manageable compartments that are externally accessible from either side of the body. The technician pulls up to the jobsite, exits the cab and immediately has quick access to the tools and parts they need without having to crawl into the cargo area. Dedicated conduit chutes enable the technician to store longer items without cluttering the floor of the oversized cargo area. Knapheide's KUV is constructed of rugged galvanneal steel so the technician can have confidence it will provide years of reliable service. More contractors and technicians utilizing an enclosed utility body as their work vehicle choose a Knapheide KUV. If you spend more time searching for tools and equipment, invest in a KUV and get more billable hours out of your day.
|Price:||Call For Pricing|
Contact Nimnicht Chevrolet for more info.(904) 337-6929
Vehicle available NOW in Jacksonville, Fl
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a month term, % interest and % downpayment.
***See dealer for details. Tax, tag, title, license and dealer administration fee (unless itemized above) are extra.
While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the factory rebates, incentives, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. PLEASE MAKE SURE to confirm the details of this vehicle (such as what factory rebates you may or may not qualify for) with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly.
Displayed MPG is based on applicable EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
† Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.