2019 Silverado 2500 Double Cab 4x2, Reading SL Service Body (Stock #19C320)
- UPFITTER SWITCHES (4) Provides 4-30 amp circuits to facilitate installation of aftermarket electrical accessories
- WORK TRUCK PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- BUMPER REAR DELETE
- REAR AXLE 4.10 RATIO
- SPARE TIRE DELETE Deletes the spare tire only. Spare wheel and carrier remain.
- BACK-UP ALARM CALIBRATION This calibration will allow installation of an aftermarket back up alarm.
- PICKUP BOX DELETE includes capped fuel fill (SFW) Back-up alarm calibration (9J4) rear bumper delete spare tire delete and spare tire carrier delete.
- TRANSMISSION 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC HEAVY-DUTY ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (STD)
- ENGINE VORTEC 6.0L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI E85-COMPATIBLE FLEXFUEL capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm 380 lb-ft of torque [515.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) (STD)
- TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER INTEGRATED
- AIRBAG DEACTIVATION SWITCH FRONTAL PASSENGER-SIDE
- REAR CAMERA CALIBRATIONS WITHOUT GUIDELINES A calibration without guidelines will be flashed at the plant. Vehicle will not have a rear camera. Camera will be added by the upfitter.
- WHEELS 17 (43.2 CM) STEEL includes 17 x 7.5 (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) steel spare wheel. (STD)
- DARK ASH WITH JET BLACK INTERIOR ACCENTS VINYL SEAT TRIM
- SUMMIT WHITE
- PAINT SOLID
- LICENSE PLATE KIT FRONT
- AUDIO SYSTEM CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH 7 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN AM/FM STEREO with seek-and-scan and digital clock includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones. (STD)
- PROVISION FOR CAB ROOF-MOUNTED LAMP/BEACON provides an instrument panel-mounted switch and electrical wiring tucked beneath the headliner for a body upfitter to connect a body-mounted warning or emergency lamp
- SEATS FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH 3-PASSENGER DRIVER AND FRONT PASSENGER RECLINE with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar. (STD)
- TIRES LT245/75R17E ALL-SEASON BLACKWALL (STD)
- Locking/Limited Slip Differential
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Tow Hooks
- Tow Hitch
- Power Steering
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- AM/FM Stereo
- MP3 Player
- Bluetooth Connection
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Split Bench Seat
- Vinyl Seats
- Rear Bench Seat
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Cruise Control
- Traction Control
- Stability Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Front Side Air Bag
- Front Head Air Bag
- Rear Head Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- View All
SL Service Body Features
|Price:||Call For Pricing|
|Dealer Discount||- $6,201|
|Additional Upfit Cost|
Contact Nimnicht Chevrolet for more info.(904) 337-6929
Vehicle available NOW in Jacksonville, Fl
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a month term, % interest and % downpayment.
***See dealer for details. Tax, tag, title, license and dealer administration fee (unless itemized above) are extra.
While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the factory rebates, incentives, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. PLEASE MAKE SURE to confirm the details of this vehicle (such as what factory rebates you may or may not qualify for) with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly.
Displayed MPG is based on applicable EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
† Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.